About the Opportunity
Flagship Cruises & Events is looking for Photographers with a positive attitude and a team player who must be able to work evenings, weekends, and most holidays. Successful candidates will possess the ability to stay calm and composed in a fast-paced environment and assist with vessel preparations. Performance will be measured by management evaluation, and peer feedback. High performers will be selected to learn new skills. The photographer is responsible for taking pictures of guests during the pre-boarding process, printing and packaging the photos and selling the photos to the guests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of pre-boarding photography including ticket scanning, controlling guest lines, shooting photos during boarding, printing, packaging, and selling photos to the guest
- Accurately operate all photography be prepared with a fully charged camera, ample supplies of memory cards, charged batteries, SD cards & flashes.
- Ensure all cash handling policies are adhered to and documented correctly on the daily sheet
- Follow policy for daily sales record keeping
- Provide the best customer service, provide a friendly and helpful attitude at all times, assist with questions of our guests to ensure they feel important, and maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Additional job duties as assigned.
- A flexible schedule is required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalence Certificate preferred
- Available on all major holidays
- May be required to apply for a Transportation Workers Identification Card.
- Must be able to lift/pull/push 50lbs
- Ability to bend, rotate and reach frequently
- Ascending/descending stairs or ladders safely
- Ability to maneuver through/in/around small and/or confined areas within the vessel
- Must be able to maintain both static and dynamic standing balance to complete various duties associated with job
Flagship Cruises & Events is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based on race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military status, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, Flagship Cruises & Events participates in the E-Verify.
Job Type: Part Time