Set sail with a San Diego original. Our family business, Flagship Cruises & Events, has been serving and entertaining San Diego since 1915. We own and operate San Diego’s largest and finest fleet, ranging from luxury yachts to the Patriot, our 2,800-horsepower jet boat, to the iconic Coronado Ferry. We take great pride in our superior service and staff. We are always on the lookout for great people to add to our team. If you are looking for a unique work environment where you can further develop customer service skills and grow in the maritime industry this may be the opportunity for you. Training is available. We operate a drug free work environment and this position requires participation in a random drug and alcohol test program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide enthusiastic hospitality and assistance to guests.
- Handle lines necessary for mooring the vessel.
- Stand watch and tour decks to maintain passenger and vessel safety.
- Assist the Captain during emergencies and effectively use safety equipment.
- Perform general maintenance duties such as mopping, sweeping, trash removal and bathroom servicing
- Maintain uniform and personal grooming in compliance with appearance standards.
- Must be able to pass random drug and alcohol screenings.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalence Certificate required.
- Must be able to work for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to handle/throw lines.
- May be required to apply for a Transportation Workers Identification Card.
- Available all major holidays.
To apply for these positions please fill out the form and upload your resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Starting pay $18.00 + depending on experience