Set sail with a San Diego original. Our family business, Flagship Cruises & Events, has been serving and entertaining San Diego since 1915. We own and operate San Diego’s largest and finest fleet, ranging from luxury yachts to the Patriot, our 2,800-horsepower jet boat, to the iconic Coronado Ferry. We take great pride in our superior service and staff. We are always on the lookout for great people to add to our team. If you are looking for a unique work environment where you help us provide our clients with the best experience possible, this may be the opportunity for you. Training is available. We operate a drug free work environment, and this position requires participation in a random drug and alcohol test program.
Job Type: Full-time offered after 90 day probationary period
Shift: Early, typically 4:00am to 12:30pm weekdays, 3:00am to 11:30am weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with overall functions of the housekeeping department.
• Clean designated areas on vessels to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuum dining areas.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Dust furniture, light fixtures, lamps, and window ledges with appropriate furniture polish.
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings.
- Wipe down glass surfaces.
- Empty and change liners in trashcans.
- Clean restrooms, empty trash and
• Communicate with all staff in a respectful manner.
• Must be able to pass random drug and alcohol screenings.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalence Certificate preferred
• Must be able to work for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
• One year experience as a housekeeper or janitor preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning, disinfection and sterilization.
• Available all major holidays, weekends and weekdays.
To apply please click on link below or apply in person at our Ticket Booth located at 990 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, 92101.